Welcome to the FIRST
I started this friendly blog hop because in many ways I find myself and those around me trying to incorporate new things and behaviors in our lives for the purpose of cleaning them up. So many of us are concerned about what is in our food or any other product that comes into contact with ourselves and our families. As I began to think more consciously about what is fresh, clean and pure to enhance my life, I began to wonder what other bloggers are doing to freshen up their lives. So I created this outlet for those of us interested in this way of living to share their fresh thoughts and ideas with others . . . plus find great new blogs!
- fresh scent/s
- freshly prepared food
- non-packaged or preserved food (however canning or freezing ‘fresh’ food can be included)
- fresh new look/outfit/design/decor
- a fresh new quilt made, or any new hand-made treasure
- a fresh new beauty/exercise routine
- fresh cut flowers
- fresh new outlook, beginning, start, idea, experience, goal
- anything recently made or produced
- newly harvested
- fresh, clean and pure: water, air, make-up, rain, products you use/recommend
- anything unused and free from dirt, soil, impurities
Every THURSDAY NIGHT I will post the Linky list.
So here’s the blog hop button to copy and paste inside the post that you are sharing (posts or blogs without this button will be deleted due to lack of return-blog friendliness or blog etiquette):
I truly believe that by sharing all of our ideas and thoughts, we can increasingly beautify our lives, both inside and out! So link up your posts here on “Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday” and meet other like-minded bloggers who are freshening up their lives too!