Cranberry ~ Strawberry Daiquiris

I‘ve got some girlfriends coming over for a brunch today, so I will make this post very brief, because the gals will be arriving any minute.

Besides food, what’s better for a Saturday brunch then a little, tasty beverage?  For this occasion, I found fresh cranberries in the market to whip into a regular batch of strawberry daiquiris and added a tad bit more sugar to soften the tang of the cranberries.  Oooh, yummy!  I think that they will just love this!

This recipe is my own creation, but inspired by the numerous recipes in the little pink cocktail book that you can see in the photo, “Pink Drinks”.  Enjoy!

Cranberry-Strawberry Daiquiris

1 bottle strawberry daiquiri mix
White rum – as much as you desire
1/4 bag cranberries, washed.
1/2 bag fresh or frozen and thawed strawberries (I freeze mine every spring)
3 teaspoons red grenadine syrup
2 – 3 Tbsp. sugar or more to taste

In a large pitcher, add all of the ingredients and blend thoroughly with an immersion blender; you might even want to put the cranberries through a food processor first to really get them finely chopped.
Serve over cubed or crushed ice.

Salute’ and ching ching!!!

Cranberry-Strawberry Daiquiris on FoodistaCranberry-Strawberry Daiquiris

share the love my friends! Thanks!Pin on Pinterest2Google+0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Comments

Hi Roz, welcome to Pink Saturday! Oh my gosh, you have an amazing blog and I just signed up as a follower! That recipe for the Daiquiris sounds delish! And the apple cake and the beet salad, Girl, you have my mouth watering! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have a freebie for everyone! Have a great weekend, Nan

Oh my gosh! These pink glasses are beautiful Miss Roz! I love them and the pitcher, too! I’m going to copy the recipe for use at a future date!

I’d love to join in your party! Just tell me what I need to do! OK?

Sooo glad I popped back over. Worth a 2nd visit!

Happy Pink Saturday~

Love to you~

Rebecca

What a lovely and informative comment you wrote to me! Thank you so much!
    And your PS post is adorable! The drink sounds so girly and fun. I’ll make this for our book club, they will love it!
    I’m going to love getting to know you better!
    Thanks for the shout-out next week. It is my first bloggiversary and I have some fun things planned.
    Yvonne

Welcome to PS. You are my kinda gal…Mmmm that drink looks yummy. I’m adding the recipes to my ever expanding folder. I’m your newest follower & hope you will stop by & say “Hi”.
    Licks & Wags, Niki

I am on a diet so I will have to enjoy your blog with eyes only no baking or cooking.
    Welcome to pink Saturday. I love it and my blog is pink all the time.
    Marie Arden Pink Living

Welcome to PS!

Now, this sounds like my sort of party! whoot-whoot!

Love your pinks!

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
    Maggie Mae @
    “Do these shoes match this purse?”

I love your cranberry and strawberry daquiri, but I love the book called Pink Drinks! How cute! I bet your friends loved the drink and I have no doubt that you all had a wonderful time.