Since we are now officially in the season of Autumn, a new link-up is here to share any post related to what is in season right now and what you’re doing for this season . . . again, it can be a food recipe, a new decor, a new garden, a seasonal trip (ie: leaf-watching as the colors of Mother Nature change!), or a new outfit, etc. There’s even a special button for it!.
Fresh Cinnamon Rolls from Stephanie @ Still Waters
Fresh, new lifestyle/outlook on life:
48 Pounds Lost / Healthier Lifestyle from Melissa @ Melissa’s Heart and Home
Fresh look in decor:
Fresh Fall Decor from Carol @ The Gardener
Exotic Fruit from elra @ garden at nina’s place
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSPIRATION!!!! Check ‘em out!
- Add your post link (or blog link, it’s all good) with a nice title.
- Add the photo of the post you wish to showcase.
- Grab the link-up button and post it either in your post or somewhere on your blog (delete it over the weekend if you wish).
- If you’re new here, please follow “la bella vita“ and leave a comment so that I can be sure and follow you back. If I forget, go ahead and nag me again!
- Please be a courteous blogger and visit a few other blogs who took the time to meet others like yourself.
- Give a kind comment and make their day!
- No posts to try and sell stuff, no posts for giveaways, and no posts related to simple coupons.
- Many thanks for making this a fun community to learn from others!