So many amazing posts have been shared here in the last 5 weeks. It’s so hard to select among the many inspirational recipes, decor ideas, lifestyle changes, those posts to highlight from the previous week. So I’m just going to be fair and honest . . . I’m an educator, and that’s crucially important to my students . . . when fair, consistent, and honest, they trust me. So here goes, here are the posts from last week’s link-up that are so interesting and moving in many different areas:
A Guide To Autumn’s Apple Varieties from Yvonne @ Stonegable
Autumn Harvest Bread and Spiced Apple Butter from Heather @ girlichef
Pumpkin Spice Browny Bites from Joce @ Inside BruCrew Life
Mini Harvest Muffins @ My Sweet and Savory
Pumpkin Rolls from Bernideen @ Bernideen’s Tea Time
Fall Into Fitness from Anetazia @ Your Work is to Discover Your World
Living Each Day with Gusto by kismet @ positive kismet
- Add your post link (or blog link, it’s all good) with a nice title.
- Add the photo of the post you wish to showcase.
- Grab the link-up button and post it either in your post or somewhere on your blog (delete it over the weekend if you wish).
- If you’re new here, please follow “la bella vita“ and leave a comment so that I can be sure and follow you back. If I forget, go ahead and nag me again! I am a true absent-minded professor!!!
- Please be a courteous blogger and visit a few other blogs who took the time to meet others like yourself.
- Leave him or her a kind comment and make their day!
- No posts to try and sell stuff, no posts for giveaways, and no posts related to simple coupons (trust me, I do delete them; it’s just not nice, OK?).
- Many thanks for making this a fun community to learn from others!