Last week was another week of delicious and very inspiring posts shared by numerous bloggers who are passionate about their blogs on Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday / Seasonal Saturday. The recipes this time of year, the photos, and the decorating ideas are just delightful to read and look at. I hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I did!
Have a beautiful and Happy Thanksgiving!
Click on “Read More” below my signature to read all of the great posts that were shared last weekend.
Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Create with Joy
Wild Mushroom, Chestnut and Sausage Dressing from Anne @ anniebakes
Brown Sugar Shortbread Turkey-Shaped Cookies from Mimi @ Mimi’s Kitchen
Fresh Cranberry Raincoast Crisps from Valli @ More Than Burnt Toast
Oatmeal Cake (made with applesauce) from gnee @ Singing with the Birds
Pumpkin Butter Pie from Pie Tart
Pumpkin Soup from Becky @ Home is Lavender Scones
Holiday Decor AND a Cranberry Trifle from @ Bernideen’s Tea Time Blog
Fresh Photos and Gardens:
Small, Beautiful and Delicious from elra @ garden at nina place
Blueberry Merlot Twilight from aquariann @ the art and tree chatter
Joy Outside My Window from gnee @ Singing with the Birds
My Beautiful Lara Croft from elra @ garden at nina place (Goldies are the BEST!)
Fresh Homemade Crafts:
Thanksgiving Tree from Mama to 4 Blessings
I hate to be picky, but here’s a few guidelines for this link-up:
- Link-up your post, plus a lovely photo and title of the post.
- As always, I delete any post not related to the theme (which means no posts to try to sell or give away anything, no posts with only coupons or store promotions).
- This is a linky focused on how we are including fresh things in our lives and/or cleaning up our lives in some way, and how we’re living in the season. That simple!
- PLEASE add the button to your post using the code at the BOTTOM of my blog. This brings your blog readers back to this get-together so that they can link-up easily.
- It would also be nice if you could kindly mention my blog with a link.