So many bloggers are posting about how they are cleaning up their lives and making commitments (and not just breakable resolutions) to their goals! I’ve found and am following so many new blogs where the focus is on cleaning up nutrition, organizing and de-cluttering, ‘minimalizing’, cleaning up negative brain chatter, and more inspirational activities and ideas. I could stay up all night long reading some of the great posts focused on ways that people are improving their lives! So here we go again! What are you doing that you’d like to share a post in which you’ve been cleaning or freshening up your lives?
Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday is for any blogger that has a post related to any way that you have freshened up your life! (all solicitation posts to sell stuff, to promote giveaways, or to just display coupons, etc. will be deleted).
It’s a brand new year, 2011. So please share any post on any way that you’re starting fresh, cleaning up, or purifying your life, your cooking, your environment . . . simple as that! Your post does not have to be from this week or even recently, or have a particular date or range of time; it can be something that you want to post from even a year ago if you like.
“What exactly do is “FRESH?” Here is a brief list to guide your decisions on what to post!
- fresh scent/s
- freshly prepared food
- a fresh new look/outfit/design/decor/organization tip
- a fresh new quilt, or any new hand-made treasure
- a fresh new beauty/exercise routine
- fresh flowers
- fresh new outlook, beginning, start, idea, experience, goal
- anything harvested
- fresh, clean and pure: make-up or products you use
- anything unused and free from dirt, soil, impurities
- . . . that’s just to give you an idea of what ‘fresh’ things or behaviors that can be included in your post
If you can, please put a link back to this get-together. The badge is at the bottom of this blog, but that’s not an issue if you don’t paste it on your post, just a link please, is just fine.