Saturday! Such a great day! If you’ve got something that you’d like to share that epitomizes this winter season, Super Bowl or Valentine’s Day prepartion than go ahead and link them up here. This link-up is a continuation of Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday where any blogger that has a post related to any way that you have freshened up your life! (all solicitation posts to sell stuff, to promote giveaways, or to just display coupons, etc. will be deleted).
It’s a brand new year, 2011. So please share any post on any way that you’re starting fresh, cleaning up, or purifying your life, your cooking, your environment . . . simple as that! Your post does not have to be from this week or even recently, or have a particular date or range of time; it can be something that you want to post from even a year ago if you like.
“What exactly is considered to be “FRESH?” Here’s a brief list to guide your decisions on what to post!
• a newly organized, de-cluttered place in your life
• freshly prepared food
• a fresh new look/outfit/design/decor/organization tip
• a fresh new quilt, or any new hand-made treasure
• a fresh new beauty/exercise routine
• fresh flowers
• fresh new outlook, beginning, start, idea, experience, goal
• anything harvested
• fresh, clean and pure: make-up or products you use
• anything unused and free from dirt, soil, impurities
• . . . that’s just to give you an idea of what ‘fresh’ things or behaviors that can be included in your post.
Every THURSDAY I post the Linky list that extends into Seasonal Saturday for one week.
Please put a link and/or my button in your post so others can find this get-together (We bloggers call it “blog etiquette”). Thanks for doing so!Any post related to something NON-SEASONAL or NON-FRESH (ie: giveaways, product reviews and selling one’s own stuff is deleted IMMEDIATELY!)