Cheers, Salute’, Ching–Ching!
Valentine’s Day is almost here! So to help celebrate is this super cocktail recipe that’s even got some healthy stuff in it . . . pomegranate juice AND liquor! I made these pretty PomaTini’s (for myself) and one on the rocks for hubby. It’s a nice sipper to sit back in front of a crackling fire in February!
These cocktails would also be perfect for Christmas too!
This is just so easy too!
- 2 ounces Pama Liquor
- 2 ounces top-shelf vodka (SKYY, Grey Goose, Ketel One)
- 4 ounces POM pomegranate juice
- pomegranate ariels (seeds)
- Place all ingredients in a martini shaker.
- Fill half-way with ice cubes (not crushed).
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Sprinkle about 8 – 10 pomegranate seeds into the cocktail, which will float to the bottom.
- Or serve on the rocks if preferred.