You’ll never, EVER find a better pork roast recipe than this one. Trust me: People will beg you for this recipe! Thank you Mr. Claiborne!
- 1 4–lb. pork loin
Combine the following in a small bowl
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. thyme
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Sprinkle on the pork roast: Mrs. Dash, Nature’s Seasons, and/or Accent (if you can’t handle MSG, eliminate the Accent . . . this is just our family preference . . . all of these spices were personally added to the original recipe).
- Rub the olive oil/garlic/thyme mixture onto (and into if it opens) the 4 lb. pork loin.
- Place the fat side up on a flat rack placed in an uncovered roasting pan.
- Roast for 2 1/2 hours at 350 degrees
- for 45 minutes per pound.
- With a meat thermometer, it should be 185 degrees inside when done.