- 7 oz. (each) corn-fed ground beef patties
- 2 slices thick-cut, hickory smoked bacon, fully cooked until browned
- pepper jack cheese slices
- large hamburger buns, TOASTED (if not, the buns turn to mush!)
- Thousand Island dressing
- dill pickles (hamburger slices)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- tomato, sliced
- onion, sliced
- ketchup and mustard
- Grill the burgers, seasoned the way that you prefer.
- Place cheese slices on top of each burger during the last 30 seconds on the grill and no more than that or the cheese will drip right off into your grill.
- Toast the buns.
- Spread Thousand Island dressing on both insides of the buns.
- Layer lettuce and onions on first.
- Lay the burger/cheese on top next.
- Lay the bacon on next.
- Layer on the tomatoes, pickles, and avocado slices.
- Close up the burger, wrap with wax paper, foil, or insert a chopstick in the middle to hold it together.