I was given this recipe in 1979 by a friend in St. Louis at a holiday party. I’ve been serving it at almost every party I’ve given ever since. It never fails to receive rave reviews and requests for this super easy recipe!
- 16 ounces Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 1 container sour cream (not low-fat or reduced fat — use the real deal!)
- 24 ounces small curd cottage cheese (regular, not low-fat, etc.)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- all of your favorite raw vegetables, cut up to serve with the dip
Blend all ingredients together and chill for several hours or overnight.
Serve with fresh vegetables.
This makes A LOT of dip and will be enough for a large group.