- 1 – 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 – 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 bananas, peel removed and sliced into 1/4” slices
- 1 – 2 cups blueberries
- wooden skewers (# depending on how many people you will serve)
- *NOTE: These quantities are not perfect, because it simply depends on how many you will be serving.
- On a wooden skewer, place the various fruits in a variety patterns that you and/or your guests would enjoy.
- This is a great food activity to enjoy kids in the kitchen.
- Let them be as creative as they want.
- Decorate with various red, white, and blue ribbons.
- Serve upright placed in a clear jelly jar.