- Bagels (your preference in flavor, garlic would be nice; and preferably authentic NY bagels)
- Sun-dried tomato pesto
- Basil pesto
- Lettuce (use the variety of your choice)
- Red onion
- Sliced smoked turkey (Boar’s Head is the best)
- Soft herb cheese (such as Boursin)
- Slice the bagels in half and toast them.
- Spread the sun-dried tomato pesto on the inside of one half.
- Spread the basil pesto on the inside of the other half sliced bagel.
- Thickly layer the smoked turkey on top of one half.
- Spread some soft herb cheese on top of the turkey slices.
- Place some lettuce leaves on top of the cheese.
- Place some red onion slices on top of the cheese.
- Put the other half of the bagel on top.
- Slice the whole bagel sandwich in half and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.