- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (5 oz) can of chunk white chicken, drained OR use the same amount of leftover chicken from making chicken broth (shredded). We make chicken broth (brodo) every holiday for the Tortellini in Brodo and have a lot of left over cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and chicken.
- Form the mixture into a log.
- On a piece of wax paper, spread out the chopped pecans.
- Roll the log in the pecans until it is completely coated.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, please pin it on Pinterest and/or share it on Instagram! Thank you so much!