Cheers, Salute’, and Ching Ching!
Valentine’s Day is almost here! So to help celebrate, here’s a super cocktail recipe that’s even got some healthy stuff in it . . . pomegranate juice AND liquor! I made this pretty PomaTini for myself and made one on the rocks for hubby. It’s a nice sipper to enjoy while relaxing in front of a crackling fire in February!
These cocktails would also be perfect for Christmas too!
This is just so easy too!
So go grab your cocktail shaker and . . .
Enjoy this Ruby Red Pomatini!
- 1–1/2 ounces Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1–1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur
- ¼ ounce pomegranate juice
- Garnish: lemon zest
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour all the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon zest.