- Lots of ice
- 3 shots Grey Goose vodka
- 1/2 shot of brine (juice) from cocktail olives
- 1 dash Italian Martini & Rossi extra dry vermouth
- 3 jumbo pimento/garlic/blue cheese stuffed green olives (provide a variety for your guest)
- Fill a metal martini shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, vermouth and olive brine.
- Close the shaker tightly and shake it for a long time until liquid condensates on the outside of the shaker.
- Place 3 olives in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Strain the vodka, olive brine and vermouth mixture into each martini glass over the olives.
- Serve chilled immediately.