- 8 oz. container Italian Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup sweet Italian Marsala wine
- 2 cups crushed Italian Amaretti cookies
- Assortment of fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and/or blackberries
- With a hand-held mixer, whip mascarpone on high speed for five minutes until soft peaks form.
- Blend in the whipping cream.
- Add powdered sugar and Marsala wine and blend for one more minute.
- Crush the Amaretti cookies with a rolling pin.
- In wine glasses, alternate layers of crushed cookies, mascarpone mixture, fresh berries, more mascarpone mixture, more crushed cookies.
- Garnish with fresh berries.
- Serve chilled.