- 1 tub mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 tsp. amaretto (optional)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 peach panettone or columbo bread, sliced and cut into 1” pieces
- 6 fresh peaches, skin removed, pit removed, and sliced
- 12 amaretti cookies, crumbled
- fresh raspberries to garnish
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Slice the panettone or Colombo bread into 1″ slices, then into 1″ cubes.
- Slice the peaches.
- Begin to layer the parfaits with the cubes of bread/cake first.
- Then spoon on a layer of the mascarpone cream.
- Then place a layer of sliced peaches on top of the cream.
- Continue until 2 or 3 layers are completed.
- Garnish with an Italian amaretti cookie, a sprig of mint, and a raspberry.
- ENJOY! Buon Appetito!