- Red peppers, cut in half and opened to lay flat
- Heat oven to broil or hottest setting.
- Place pepper halves flat, skin side up, on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Roast until the peppers are blackened and charred.
- Remove peppers from the oven and flip them over to roast the opposite side (optional).
- When edges blacken, remove the peppers from the oven.
- Place the roasted peppers in a bowl and cover.
- Allow the peppers to cool.
- Place 2 red pepper halves in one small freezer ziplock bags.
- Continue to fill ziplock bags until finished.
- Place the bags of roasted peppers in the freezer.