- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- black olives
- bacon (cooked)
- capicola (hot cappy)
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and then line it with plastic cling wrap with an overhang.
- Mix all of the cheese log ingredients together.
- Scrape into the loaf pan with a rubber spatula, pressing down to remove any air pockets; level off the surface (a smaller pan = a taller loaf).
- Cover with the overhanging plastic cling wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or more (up to 1 week).
- Turn out onto a serving platter and peel off the cling wrap.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and pour over the oil.
- Garnish Italian parsley and rosemary sprigs for a festive appearance.
- Serve with crackers and little cheese knives for spreading onto crackers.