- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 (19.8-ounce) box of your favorite brownie mix (even I cheat once in awhile!)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- slivered or sliced almonds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk 1/3 cup of water, oil, eggs, and 2 tablespoons espresso powder in a large bowl to blend. Add the brownie mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut brownies.
- Layer in clear glasses alternating with the ice cream and salted caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle sliced or slivered almonds on top.