For the Marinade
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup Dry Sherry or Red Wine
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground if possible)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (this is double the amount of the original recipe, but I’m garlic-crazy)
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins, sliced to your desired widths.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- In a bowl or pan, combine all of the marinade ingredients except the turkey breasts.
- Pour the marinade into a self-sealing freezer storage bag.
- Add the turkey breasts to the bag and seal it shut.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for several hours (about 2 hours is good enough).
- Remove the turkey breasts from the marinade and grill on direct medium heat for 8 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees F, and the turkey is no longer pink.
- Discard the marinade.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes!