- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. garden-fresh basil, chopped
- Sprinkle of my favorite go-to ‘trinity’ seasonings: Mrs. Dash (for chicken), Nature’s Seasons, and Accent
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. garden-fresh basil, chopped
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. Parmigiano-Regiano, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle the chicken with your favorite chicken seasonings (mine is listed above: my go-to ‘trinity’ for everything I grill).
- Melt the butter.
- Blend in basil.
- Brush the chicken breasts with basil-butter mixture.
- Grill chicken breasts about 8 minutes on each side depending on how large they are (we select large sized chicken breasts) and how well-done you like your chicken (we like our moist and not dry).
- Continually baste chicken with any remaining mixture while grilling to keep them ultra-moist and super flavorful.
- Prepare Basil-Butter Sauce by combining all ingredients.
- Serve grilled chicken breasts with the basil-butter sauce at the table for guests to top on their own.
- Serve with fresh, thickly-cut Italian bread to dip into the basil-butter sauce and/or mop up what is on the plate.