- 8 – 16 oz. imported Parmesan (or Manchebo if you prefer) cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a 1″ chunk or 1 heaping tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing the chunks or grated mounds about 4 inches apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 – 10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet; they will firm up as they cool.
- Gently and carefully remove each crips with a sharp, metal spatula for serving.