For the Peach Puree:
- 4 white peaches (pitted, skin removed, sliced, and skin into quarters
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice (or more to taste if preferred)
- although not in the original recipe from Harry’s Bar: ½ Tbsp. sugar (to taste)
For the Cocktail:
- 2 oz. peach puree (for each cocktail, use 2 oz. each)
- 4 oz. chilled Italian prosecco
- Garnish: Peach slices
- In a blender or with an immersion blender, add the peaches, ice, and (lemon juice, sugar if preferred).
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more lemon juice and sugar if preferred.
- Pour the peach purée into champagne flutes.
- Slowly top with sparkling wine while gently stirring to incorporate.
- Garnish with a slice of peach, either slit and rested on the rim or dropped into the glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
- BUON APPETITO!