- 8 whole Oreos, finely ground in food processor
- 1–1/2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate, melted in 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground Oreos and melted butter into a bowl until well combined.
- Spoon into 12 mini cheesecake cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press into the bottom of each cup so the crust is flat.
- Partially bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- In a stand or electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined.
- Remove approximately a fourth of the cream cheese mixture into a separate bowl. Mix the pumpkin into the larger portion of the cream cheese mixture, then mix the Nutella into the smaller portion of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture evenly into the 12 cups filling about 2/3 way full.
- Spoon about half a tablespoon of the Nutella mixture into the tops of each filled cup and swirl with a toothpick gently.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until cheesecake is cooked through.
- Let cool completely.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan and top each with a spoonful of chocolate ganache and hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.