- 4 fresh peaches, preferably “freestone”, pitted, skin left on, cut into 1” slices
- 2 – 3 Granny Smith apples, skin left on, cut into 1” slices, seeds removed
- 1 bottle chilled white wine of choice (Pinot Noir is what I use, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, or and Chardonnay are good too)
- ¼ bottle chilled red wine of choice
- 24 oz. Lemon-lime flavored soda such as 7-Up or Ginger Ale
- 1 – 2 cups Infused Peach Vodka (or it’s up to you how much or how little vodka that you want to add)
- Optional: 8 whole mint leaves (no stems) to mix in the sangria itself
- Mint sprigs on the stems for garnish
- Optional and very nice: 2 cups whole, fresh red raspberries
- In a large, deep pot put in all the liquids (wines, lemon lime soda, peach vodka). Mix gently top blend well.
- Pour 1/2 up a pretty glass pitcher.
- Add everything else.
- Add ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or red raspberries.
- Chill until you’re ready to serve!
- Buon Appetito! Salute’!
Tone down the alcohol content by adding ½ to 1 cup sparkling water.