- 2 20-oz. cans of pineapple chunks/tidbits in juice, drained
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 40 Ritz crackers, crushed (or 1 full sleeve)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, flour, brown sugar, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×9″ baking dish. YOu may also use a 9″ or 10″ pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter and crushed crackers until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the top of the pinapple-cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Enjoy this classic Southern recipe!