- 1 pound (2 cups) fresh strawberries, hull removed, diced into 1/4” pieces
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced including the green stems, or 1/2 cup of red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. sugar or honey (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Garnish: Strawberries and Limes, sprigs of cilantro
- Toss all ingredients together in a medium-size mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add sugar/honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.