For the Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened 100 pomegranate juice (I use POM brand)
- 1 cup sugar
For each Bellini:
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 4 – 6 oz. Italian Prosecco
- a small squeeze of fresh lime juice
- fresh whole cranberries
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- fresh lime slices
To Make the Simple Syrup:
- In a small pot, stir together the cranberry and pomegranate juices with the sugar.
- Set the pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn the temperature down to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the syrup in a jar. Place it in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
To Make Each Bellini:
- Pour 1 ounce of cranberry-pomegranate simple syrup into each champagne flute.
- Top with 4 – 6 ounces of Prosecco.
- Squeeze just a few drops of fresh lime juice into each bellini.
- Garnish each bellini with half slices of lime and whole cranberries
To Make a Pitcher of Bellini:
- Mix 1 cup of cranberry-pomegranate simple syrup with a 750 ml bottle of Italian Prosecco.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh lime juice, up to one lime’s juice.
- Taste and add more of whatever ingredient you prefer.