- Roz’s Classic Bruschetta
- 4 – 6 boneless, skinless fresh chicken breasts
- 1 cup butter (or olive oil if you don’t want the butter)
- 3 Tbsp. Italian herb blend, fresh or dried (ie: oregano, garlic, basil) all minced and blended together
- 4 oz. Italian cheese per chicken breast (soft, easy-to-melt cheese such as Fontina, Mozzarella, etc.)
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle over chicken when serving
- OPTIONAL: 2 cups Italian-herb seasoned panko
Brush the chicken with melted butter or olive oil.
Sprinkle herbs all over each breast.
Grill until desired doneness; approximately 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Be careful not to overcook.
Place on a serving platter with freshly-prepared Bruschetta (recipe through link provided above) ladled on top of chicken.
Optional: In winter when we eating a bit more heavily, blend the Italian herbs into 2 cups Italian-herb-based panko crumbs. Brush the chicken with butter/oil. Cover the buttered breasts on all sides with the seasoned panko.