Blackberries add to the ‘blue food fun’ we’re having. Take a peak at the photos at the bottom of this post to experience a walk through one of my good friend’s gardens and picking blueberries.
Never wanting to waste any food, I had a few more cups of the limoncello cream left over from the Blueberry and Limoncello Cream Parfaits.
So off to the store I went to pick up these little graham cracker crumb mini-pie crusts to combine everything into Blackberry and Blueberry Limoncello Tarts!
After filling the crust ‘shells’, I simply filled them with the limoncello cream, topped them with blackberries and blueberries . . . and then topped them off with sprigs of mint from my herb garden.
Done in a snap!
I just love “easy” in the lazy days of summer!
Dessert is ready in less than 10 minutes!
Here’s to enjoying the lazy days of summer in a cool, creamy, berry-flavored way!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 - 3 cups Limoncello Cream
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- fresh mint
- Fill the graham cracker mini-pie crusts with chilled Limoncello Cream (see notes below for the link to the recipe on this blog)
- Top with blueberries and blackberries.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
- Chill until serve, or enjoy immediately.
- For the Limoncello Cream recipe, click on this link: http://www.italianbellavita.com/2015/06/blueberry-and-limoncello-cream-parfaits/