- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 6 clementines
- 1 bottle Italian Prosecco
- Peel the clementines.
- Cut the clementines between the membranes and divide into sections.
- In a saucepan, cook the cranberries with the sugar and water until they produce some juice, about 5 minutes.
- Allow the cooked sugared-cranberries to cool to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, place one to two clementine sections in each glass.
- Pour a spoonful of the cranberry mixture in each glass.
- Fill each glass with prosecco.
- Serve and enjoy!