- 1 cup softened butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 2-3/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Stir in dried ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Chill dough.
- Roll into small balls.
- Combine the 2 Tbsp. of cinnamon and 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- Roll the cookie dough balls in this cinnamon-sugar mixture to cover.
- Place balls 2″ apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until lightly browned and STILL SOFT for about 6 – 8 minutes. The longer they bake, the harder they will get after removing from the oven. We like ours more soft.
- The cookies puff out and then flatten out a bit.
I hope that you enjoy these delicious cinnamon, sweet treats!