Valentine’s Day is almost here! So to help celebrate, here’s a super cocktail recipe that’s even got some healthy stuff in it . . . pomegranate juice AND pomegranate liquor! I made this pretty PomaTini for myself and made one on the rocks for hubby. It’s a nice sipper to enjoy while relaxing in front of a crackling fire in February!
Cheers, Salute’, and Ching Ching!
These cocktails would also be perfect for Christmas too!
Lemon Pomegranate Fizz
- 4 oz. gin
- 2 oz. grenadine syrup
- 16 oz. pink lemonade
- 3 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 30 – 40 Pomegranate seeds
- Green herbs to garnish (mint, rosemary, etc.)
Add the first 4 ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
Pour over ice into 2 glasses. Add the pomegranate seeds on the top and garnish with your choice of fresh green herb stems.
This is just so easy too!
So go grab your cocktail shaker and . . .
Enjoy this Ruby Red Pomatini !
- Pomegranates are popular not only because of their flavor, but mostly because they are one of the healthiest fruits on the planet.
- They have extremely potent antioxidants found in pomegranate juice and peel.
- The peel is thick, hard, and should not be eaten. Only eat the arils.
- Packed with 2 – 3 times more antioxidants than red wine or green tea.
- Contain hundreds of edible red, juicy, and sweet seeds inside called arils. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and but they also contain some sugar.
- Pomegranate arils are super sweet, with one cup containing 24 ounces of sugar and 144 calories.
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 30% RDI
- Vitamin K: 36% RDI
- Folate: 16% RDI
- Potassium: 12% RDI
Recommended items for Ruby Red Pomatinis:
POM Pomegranate Juice (great deal at cheapest price)
- 1–1/2 ounces Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1–1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur
- pomegranate juice
- Garnish: lemon zest
originally posted: 2011 updated and reposted: 2022
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon; please read the disclosure policy
Do you enjoy La Bella Vita Cucina?
We’d love to have you as part of our community!
Subscribe below to receive the latest recipes, travel tips,
and gardening ideas straight into your inbox!