Ruby Red Pomegranate Pomatini’s
Valentine’s Day is almost here! So to help celebrate, here’s a super cocktail recipe that’s even got some healthy stuff in it . . . pomegranate juice AND pomegranate liquor! I made this pretty PomaTini for myself and made one on the rocks for hubby. It’s a nice sipper to enjoy while relaxing in front of a crackling fire in February!
Cheers, Salute’, and Ching Ching!
These cocktails would also be perfect for Christmas too!
Lemon Pomegranate Fizz
- 4 oz. gin
- 2 oz. grenadine syrup
- 16 oz. pink lemonade
- 3 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 30 – 40 Pomegranate seeds
- Green herbs to garnish (mint, rosemary, etc.)
Add the first 4 ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
Pour over ice into 2 glasses. Add the pomegranate seeds on the top and garnish with your choice of fresh green herb stems.
This is just so easy too!
So go grab your cocktail shaker and . . .
Enjoy this Ruby Red Pomatini !
- Pomegranates are popular not only because of their flavor, but mostly because they are one of the healthiest fruits on the planet.
- They have extremely potent antioxidants found in pomegranate juice and peel.
- The peel is thick, hard, and should not be eaten. Only eat the arils.
- Packed with 2 – 3 times more antioxidants than red wine or green tea.
- Contain hundreds of edible red, juicy, and sweet seeds inside called arils. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and but they also contain some sugar.
- Pomegranate arils are super sweet, with one cup containing 24 ounces of sugar and 144 calories.
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 30% RDI
- Vitamin K: 36% RDI
- Folate: 16% RDI
- Potassium: 12% RDI
Recommended items for Ruby Red Pomatinis:
POM Pomegranate Juice (great deal at cheapest price)
- 1–1/2 ounces Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1–1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur
- pomegranate juice
- Garnish: lemon zest
originally posted: 2011 updated and reposted: 2022
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon; please read the disclosure policy.