- Prosecco or other sparkling wine, chilled
- Limoncello liqueur, chilled
- fresh raspberries
- Chill both the Prosecco and Limoncello in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours (it’s alcohol so it will be just fine).
- Chill your glasses in either the refrigerator or freezer as well for about 30 minutes.
- Lay the raspberries on a baking sheet and freeze.
At time of serving
- Take the Prosecco and Limoncello out of the freezer.
- Also take the chilled glasses out.
- Take the raspberries out as well.
- In the chilled glasses, drop about 3 frozen raspberries into each glass.
- Next pour the Limoncello.
- Lastly, for a nice bubbly effect, pour in the Prosecco last.
- I pour 25% Limoncello and 75% ratio of Prosecco; but pour each glass at a ratio that you and your guests prefer.