- 2 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup dry sherry (or red wine)
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/3 garlic powder
- 1 lb. turkey tenderloin breasts (usually this is about 3 nice sized breasts)
- Wash your hands thoroughly when preparing poultry.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Pour the marinade into a plastic self-sealing freezer storage bag (or forget the plastic and place in a glass container with a glass lid).
- Add the turkey breasts and seal the bag or container shut.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove the turkey breasts from the marinade and grill on direct heat for 5 – 6 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer registers 170 F degrees, and the turkey is no longer pink inside.
- Discard the marinade.
- Serve immediately while hot with your favorite side dishes!