- 3 c. strawberries
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp strawberry Moscato
- 2 c. rose champagne or process
- Additional Strawberries for Garnish
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Strain through a sieve.
- Save pulp for using in smoothies or for a sauce to serve over ice cream.
- In a blender blend together strained strawberry juice, powdered sugar and strawberry moscato until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a half hour to an hour.
- Pour the strawberry mixture evenly among 4 champagne flute glasses.
- Top each with 1/2 c. champagne or prosseco.
- Serve with chocolates and dainty cookies.